If you are looking for the last hour of the La Palma Volcano, here is the IGN Application with the location of the event of the volcano and an Interactive Map Canary Island Volcanoe, the lava flow and the last earthquakes produced. In the following text we make a compilation of some of these web viewers.
The IGN application with the location of the vent of the volcano, the lava flow and the last earthquakes produced gives you the possibility to turn off or turn on layers such as cadastral cartography or geological map. You can see how the lava moves towards the coast.
- 1 Interactive volcanic lava map – Application to see the lava flow
- 2 Volcanic Risk Visor of La Palma (Canary Islands)
- 3 Interactive Map CANARY ISLAND VOLCANOE by OpenStreetMap
- 4 How many lava flows are there in the La Palma Volcano?
- 5 Lava flow images from Volcano La Palma
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
- 7 24h Live video of the volcano on La Palma
- 8 SEISMICITY La Palma last days
- 8.1 SEISMICITY LA PALMA LAST 3 DAYS
- 8.2 SEISMICITY LA PALMA LAST 15 DAYS
- 8.3 SEISMICITY LA PALMA LAST 90 DAYS
- 8.3.1 How many lava flows are there in the La Palma Volcano? 🌋 Canary Islands
- 8.3.2 La Palma Seismicity 👉 [Last News Volcano]
- 8.3.3 List of Volcanoes in the Canary Islands
- 8.3.4 La Palma Volcano Evolution [october 2021] Canary Islands
- 8.3.5 Volcano Lava Flow Types 🌋La Palma
- 8.3.6 4 possible effects when lava flow reaches the sea [Volcano La Palma]
Interactive volcanic lava map – Application to see the lava flow
In this Interactive Map CANARY ISLAND VOLCANOE created by the National Geographic Institute of Spain, you can see how the wash progresses towards the coast, it is not yet known if it will end up arriving or not, but the Eruption on the island of La Palma (Canary Islands) is still active and there are many probabilities that ends up arriving according to experts.
This viewer presents a wealth of information related to the eruption.
This map has the possibility of changing the base layers, street location, area and distance measurements, printing-exporting in different formats and loading of services and data in various vector formats.
Among its layers are:
- Data on the approximate location of the mouth of the volcano and temporal estimation of the lava flow from the Emergency Management Service – Copernicus Mapping from Sentinel 1 A / B and COSMO-SkyMed Second Generation images.
- Road network by order and roads cut by lava flow.
- Seismic, volcanic information and location of the last earthquake from IGN.
- Cadastral cartography.
- Geological map.
Volcanic Risk Visor of La Palma (Canary Islands)
There is also a 3D view Map from La Palma volcano, and here you can see this Volcanic Risk Visor of La Palma. In this interactive map you will see Eruption on the island of La Palma (Canary Islands) in 3D.
Interactive Map CANARY ISLAND VOLCANOE by OpenStreetMap
Then you can use this map where the information about the route of the lava is updated, although it is not official it is updated by the Open Street Map community.
How many lava flows are there in the La Palma Volcano?
If you want to know how many lava flows are active now in La Palma volcano in Spain, we continually update the latest eruptions and lava flows with data from official sources so that you have the last breath of the volcano in the Canary Islands.
Lava flow images from Volcano La Palma
Incredible images recorded by Involcan in which you can see a real lava tsunami from La Palma volcano. Amazing speed and overflow of the lava channel.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
24h Live video of the volcano on La Palma
Here you can see 24h live video from tv Canarias. LIVE TV SIGNAL La Palma volcano Here:
SEISMICITY La Palma last days
Increible Seismic activity on La Palma, from day 19 (day of the volcano eruption) until today October 14. Video created by the programmer Pedro Suarez @ x_y.es on Twitter.
If you want to see more data from seismicity from La Palma in Spain, You can see our article updated daily on the seismicity on the island of La Palma and ALL the news about the volcano in Spain.
SEISMICITY LA PALMA LAST 3 DAYS
SEISMICITY LA PALMA LAST 15 DAYS
SEISMICITY LA PALMA LAST 90 DAYS
Source: Instituto Geográfico Nacional