The Passenger Location Form is an online form that must be completed before traveling so that if you need to travel to Greece you have to fill out the PLF Greece. This online form helps in contact tracing. The Greece form plf does not replace an Evisa and must be completed separately from the Evisa.
Passenger Location Form (PLF) for international arrivals to Greece
According to the decision of the Greek Government, it is mandatory that all incoming passengers (regardless of their nationality) arriving in Greece have completed the Passenger Location Form (PLF).
Travel and fly with plf Greece
It is mandatory for all passengers arriving in Greece (incoming passengers regardless of their nationality) who enter on international flights to complete the Passenger Location Form.
If the PLF is not completed, the Hellenic Civil Protection may impose an administrative fine. Passengers will receive a QR code that will be used by Hellenic Civil Protection to identify the random COVID-19 test upon arrival.
Passengers must have and be able to show the authorities the QR code in electronic or printed format upon arrival. If a passenger does not complete the PLF and does not have a PLF voucher or QR code, they will be denied boarding. The Hellenic authorities will assess urgent cases for trips made in the period of less than 24 hours before the flight per case.
Submit plf on arrival in Greece
All incoming passengers (regardless of their nationality) from international flights are controlled and subjected to random tests for COVID-19 by Hellenic Civil Protection personnel, in predefined areas at the arrivals of each airport, according to their QR code. After random checks, passengers will be able to travel freely to their final destination or residence.
- If the COVID-19 tests are positive, the Hellenic Government Health Services will inform the passengers and direct them to follow a supervised 14-day quarantine.
- The connecting passengers International to nationals will be randomly controlled for the COVID-19 test (according to the QR code) and then they will go to the Security Control and their exit door for their final destination, where they will have to self-isolate themselves until the test result is available.
- If due to the diagnostic testing process, the passenger is delayed and as a result fails to board the next connecting flight, then the passenger will be automatically transferred to the next available flight for the final destination .
- International to international transfer passengers will not go through a COVID-19 test, nor will they need to complete the PLF and proceed directly to the security check and their boarding gate.
- Administrative fines (Greek government) apply to passengers who do not have the electronic form – QR code.
The PLF Process is a process of the Official Authorities of the Greek Government and the General Secretariat of Civil Protection. For any questions about filling out and sending the QR code, please contact the Official Authorities.
PLF Greece application
To request the Greece plf form access this page and complete the form. Once you access this section, you only have to select your nationality and your country of residence and continue the steps to complete the plf greece and you will be able to travel to this country. Quickly access the official form to be able to fly to Greece:
Notice: The Greece PLF is a mandatory form to enter Greek territory regardless of their nationality (European citizens are also subject to this obligation) and regardless of their mode of transport: by plane, by boat or by land (car, bus, train) included.
The information in this article has been obtained at: https://en.aegeanair.com/passenger-locator-form/ on 01/09/2022 and what is described today in this post may vary due to the changing circumstances of the current pandemic and the new regulations that may apply each government.
You may be interested in traveling to other countries
IF you need information from other countries to fill out their respective forms, please contact us and we will help you fill out the passenger location form to travel .